Re: Goodness gracious

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Ed Martin wrote:

> I've finally managed to get back onto the list now that I've actually
> managed to get a copy of FFR which has been the first new OTR music I
> have heard since I saw them at Greenbelt over here in the UK in 1997.

welcome back, then. (:

> When I was first on the list back in 1996 I was at University, now I
> live in a Monastery (I'm studying here) and occasionally I've allowed
> GDBD to spill out of my window out into the grounds, corridors and
> cloisters which has been fun, its suits this kind of place. I secretly
> wear OTR t-shirts under my habit.

huh - i've never known anyone who lived/studied in a monastary in my
sheltered life (;.

do you have to wear shoes? asking what it's like would be a stupid
questio, but... what's it like? why did you choose to study there?

rhys

--
If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round it off
with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the universe.