labels

kelvin wrote:

> If someone were to label me conservative, liberal
> (believe it or not, I get both), or some such thing,
> would probably take issue with that.  However, if
> someone labelled me Christian I would definitely...

i didn't get the rest of the message (funny characters
following), but i figure "not" comes next :)

i've rarely heard this described better.  it's so
true.  i get both "liberal" and "conservative" slapped
on me by different people too.  but i'm not about a
political ideology either.  it's not going to fix
anything.  they all assume the goodness of man.  so,
yeah, i whole-heartedly agree with ya!

-maria maria