Re: New Jersey (was Re: Chasing Kevin (was Re: Criterion (was Re: bruce)))

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> Then again, maybe this is just the result of being
> brought up to laugh at
> New Jersey no matter what. I mean, the whole state
> makes it so easy for
> the rest of us.
>
> Um...there isn't anyone here from Jersey, is there?
> Ooops.

(staring into space)

the new jersey serenity prayer (from John Gorka):

I'm from New Jersey/
I don't expect too much/
If the world ended today/
I would adjust.

South Jersey and North Jersey are two separate states
anyway.

oh, yes, on the topic, i loved mallrats, wasn't so
nutsy about clerks, and i think i'm going to go for
chasing amy on rental now.

'tis all,
eric