Re: Chasing Kevin (was Re: Criterion (was Re: bruce))

My now-ex-roommate forced me to watch "Clerks" quite some time ago. I'd
previously been too much of a snob to really get into the concept. Then I
actually got hooked, and I have to admit I think the timing of the
dialogue really put me in mind of David Mamet. I thought it was snappy,
wry, and very funny. I didn't think I'd like the movie, but I wound up
liking it very much. The one episode of the animated show I remember ("I
want my money back, Spike.") had me in hysterics.

Then again, maybe this is just the result of being brought up to laugh at
New Jersey no matter what. I mean, the whole state makes it so easy for
the rest of us.

Um...there isn't anyone here from Jersey, is there? Ooops.