Re: Canal St.

> >>Lines are supposed
> >>to be 80 characters max, and 70 is considered polite (it allows for
multiple
> >>layers of quoting indentations).
>
> >>But nobody seems to care about that stuff anymore.
> >>
> > >But nobody seems to care about that stuff anymore.
>
> Righteous Fury responded:
>
> > I care, Don.
> >
> > Hey, now.   I've never been anti-Microsoft.  Developing for MS platforms
> has been a fairly lucrative career for me thus far.  At 24, I made more
than
> my father did at 50.  So you'll get no high-level MS-bashing out of me.
Oh,
> I'll complain about little things, like tri-state boolean variables.
(don't
> ask - you don't want me to get started.
>
> I say:
>
> Ironic that Mr. Fury's response to Don's comment stretched out over
> figurative miles in one continuous line on the digest.

Why, yes, they did.  Irony abounds.  I noticed that right away.  Stupid
non-configurable free webmail sites.

Well, you gotta do what you when they shut off SMTP relaying.   But, I *will
not* resort to using yahoo.  Nope.

~C
NP: Soundgarden - 'Ty Cobb'

Gotta love this song.  "Hard headed, fuck you all! Hard headed, fuck you
all!"