Re: Minneapolis & Louisville

> drink and I don't.  If they want my money, charge me
> for admission.  Otherwise, I'm not gonna feel bad
> about not drinking.
>
> Just a thought...

And it's a good thought, too.  For myself, I can't take my head out of
going to a show and not thinking about the environment around me.  It's
frustrating, actually.  I have yet to go to a show by a lesser-known
artist that I enjoy and think about how many people have showed up/what
the venue is like and all of that.  When the band finally hits the stage,
it goes away, but the intervening time is frittered away by watching the
door and all of that.

Urghhh.

-Drew

O ^ ^   Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew       )
O(_|_)         Looking for the cheese shop since the year 2000             X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |