Re: Minneapolis & Louisville

--- Bob the dancing monkey <djohnson at snowplow_org>
wrote:
 I guess they are counting on me
> > ordering some drinks, and I probably won't.
>
> Oh, please do.  Even if it's only a coke.  I can't
> tell you how many bands
> I've heard of have to deal with irate bar owners
> where the fans wouldn't
> buy anything except a ticket to see the show.

I'm sure I'll dring lots of soda pop.  I was just
speaking of drinks of the adult beverage nature.
Although...here comes another opinion...I think if
they make a show free or $5 or whatever, they
shouldn't get upset because they assume I'm going to
drink and I don't.  If they want my money, charge me
for admission.  Otherwise, I'm not gonna feel bad
about not drinking.

Just a thought...

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats