Re: Minnesota

> > Latter Days *is* starting with a bang.  :-)
>
> Then I guess, once again, you've totally lost me.

Sorry.  This hasn't been one of my clearest days.  To me, Latter Days is a very
*powerful* song.  It's subtle, but it's riveting.  It's a lava runout rather
than a massive explosion: slower, but just as devastating.  "World Can Wait"
isn't terribly *fast*, either, but it's *intense*.  They both make you sit up
and take notice.  (Unless you're the really rude people who sit behind me
and keep talking all through the show. :-))

I guess that's what I meant by "bang".  Something that grabs your attention.
Hey, I'm making this up as I go along.  :-)
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu        http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Standing on a well-chilled cinder we see the fading of the suns and try
to recall the vanished brilliance of the origin of the worlds."
				     - Georges Lematre