Re: Minneapolis

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 Angealika at aol_com wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I just recently signed up to this list again after not being on it for over a
> year (probably 2).  Somehow I mysteriously got kicked off the list last time
> without even asking to.  Could that have been because I let my email go for a
> month and by the time I got to it I had hundreds of messages in my mail box?
> I'm kind of thinking that might have been it, but who the heck knows. I
> decided to sign back on after seeing OTR for the first time in Minneapolis
> last Thursday (April 19).

Wooty-woot!  An actual other listie in the Twin Cities area.  Thank you,
Angealika - I was away in Wisconsin for the show (although I saw  them and
Ramsie Shick in Iowa City with Sherry the day before).  I was very curious
as to how they were going to sound and what sitting in that venue was
going to be like.

Passing the big cherry-ona-spoon,
-Drew J

O ^ ^   Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew       )
O(_|_)         Looking for the cheese shop since the year 2000             X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |