Minneapolis

Hello all!

I just recently signed up to this list again after not being on it for over a
year (probably 2).  Somehow I mysteriously got kicked off the list last time
without even asking to.  Could that have been because I let my email go for a
month and by the time I got to it I had hundreds of messages in my mail box?
I'm kind of thinking that might have been it, but who the heck knows. I
decided to sign back on after seeing OTR for the first time in Minneapolis
last Thursday (April 19).  I had been waiting for just about 8 years to see
them but had never had a chance because they don't really come around here
that often.  Last time they were in Minneapolis (at the Fine Line) I had just
gotten back from Missouri and could not take any more time off of work to see
them.

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you fine people were at the
Minneapolis show because, so far, I haven't seen anybody mention it.  I
myself thought it was an excellent show and well worth the wait.  They
started of with 'When I go' and ended with 'Sleep Baby Jane' for the encore.
They did a lot of the songs from Films for Radio, which was nice, but I
really was hoping for a little more of the older stuff from the earlier CDs.
I know all the older stuff so well, whereas I've only had a few months to
listen to FFR.

Did anybody notice how horridly hot it was in that theater?  Holy, I thought
I would die!  I guess my overpriced plastic cup of not-so-tasty wine didn't
help much.  My 6' 6" friend sitting next to me in those cramped theater seats
may have been a problem too.  Oh well.  I'm tired and I don't know what I'm
talking about anymore.  I just wanted to ask one question and I ended up
writing a whole lot more.  That's what graveyard shifts working for the
postal service will to do a person, I guess.

I'm going to sleepy, sleep now while all you guys are waking up.  I hope you
all have a pleasant day.

Robin