Re: Canal St.

--- Don Smith <dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu>
wrote:
  The only
> problem that is annoying on the
> web archive is when people don't put in carriage
> returns, and every paragraph
> they write shows up as one long line that runs on
> and on and on across the
> screen to the right, and I have to scroll over to
> read it.  Lines are supposed
> to be 80 characters max, and 70 is considered polite
> (it allows for multiple
> layers of quoting indentations).

Y'know, most of us don't do that because our computers
do that for us.  If it comes across fine in
everybody's email, I'm not gonna waste time putting in
carriage returns just for the sake of the archives.
If you're a net nazi, maybe I'm a net anarchist! ;)

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats