Re: random acts of typing

--- Jennifer K Cochran <j-cochran at juno_com> wrote:
> You'll be in Ireland next year?  When?
>
> I should (hopefully, if i get accepted into one of
> the masters programs
> there) bemoving to Dublin or Belfast September of
> 2002.  You'll have to
> come visit me.

I'm not sure exactly when.  I think the sibs want to
go in early summer, but I'm gonna push for late
summer.  (More time to save money.)
Keep me posted.  How cool would it be to travel
halfway around the world and see someone I know!

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats