Re: Linford is not a Shark

Fred wrote:
> So these are some things I learned about
> sharks.
> -Jack may or may not be a shark.

is.

> -Sharks don't actually like to eat people...
> most of the time when the get their nibblers
> on a human, they spit 'im out in disgust-i-
> pation.

"disgustipated" is a good tune (at least i think
i remember liking it).  inspired by sharks?
probably not, but ya never know with maynard
james keenan and the rest of the tool bunch.

sharks are cool, but i'd never want to be one.
chum just sounds/looks/smells and (i assume)
tastes yucky...

yeah.

when the first rays touch the sky,
Dan