Fwd: Re: Styuka Music Festival / Over the Rhine

Got the following in response to my email about the Xavier show...

>Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:00:42 -0400
>From: Megan Jackson <jacksonm at ADMIN_XU.EDU>
>Subject: Re: Styuka Music Festival / Over the Rhine
>To: Beth Binnion <betheyeb at mac_com>
>
>The charity music festival STYUKA celebrates student action
>
>This seventh annual STYUKA music event will be little different this year .
>That's because it's been revamped into more than just a music festival that
>benefits a charity. Now it will include celebrating the successes of over
>40 student clubs and organizations. The event will take place outside in
>front of the Cintas Center facing Herald Avenue. The rain site is inside
>the Cintas Center. Parking will be available in the Cohen parking lot.
>
>The event kicks off at 1:00 p.m. and runs through until 10 p.m. The music
>portion will feature the bands Don't Tell Anna, Xavier's Gospel Choir,
>Xavier's Singers, Cheap Suits, 2 Day Panic Attack and Over The Rhine. There
>will be food and drinks available at the festival and various clubs and
>organizations will be running booths with games and activities. Attendees
>will have the chance to learn more about the clubs and what they did over
>the past year.
>
>The money raised will benefit Project Connect, an organization that helps
>homeless children. University President Michael Graham, S.J., will address
>the community at 9:45 p.m. For more information call Brooks Keeshin at 513
>745-4887.
>
>Project Connect link
>http://fourten.nu/projectconnect/
>
>OTR link
>http://overtherhine.com/home.html
>

>Director, Web Communications
>
>Xavier University
>Marketing and Public Relations
>3800 Victory Parkway
>Cincinnati, Ohio 45207-5141
>
>Phone  513 745-3185
>Fax  513 745-2807
>E-mail jacksonM at xu_edu
>http://www.xavier.edu

Easy + Automatic = EMATIC
E-commerce enable your web site AND sell your product on ours.  Accept
credit cards with no merchant account.  Free email and hosting.  Do it
all yourself at www.ematic.com.