Re: random acts of typing

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> I just saw the trailer for the Harry Potter movie.  I can't wait.

and for LOTR - that should prove to be really cool - i hope...

> There were three shark attacks within a few miles radius of where I
> was last week.  Scary!

shark meat tastes good: go fishing. (: don't swim.

can a movie like JAWS really happen in real life? i've always wanted to
know...

> I think I'm going to Ireland next year.  Might not come back.

wow. where? why? etc.

> Colby's getting kicked off this week.  I just know it.
>
> This incredibly smart, witty, fun, cute, amazing girl just walked back
> into my life.  She's a doctor.  How long does one wait after a broken
> engagement to start dating again?

well - i don't know if you really are looking at an answer... i am dating
someone who used to be engaged- it took him about a year/year.half to 'get
over it' realise nothign was coming back. but... i guess it depends.

> Sarah Groves is cool.

indubitably

it snowed yesterday.

picnics are nice, but not in the snow.

rhys

--
If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round it off
with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the universe.