random acts of typing

I just saw the trailer for the Harry Potter movie.  I
can't wait.

There were three shark attacks within a few miles
radius of where I was last week.  Scary!

I think I'm going to Ireland next year.  Might not
come back.

Colby's getting kicked off this week.  I just know it.

This incredibly smart, witty, fun, cute, amazing girl
just walked back into my life.  She's a doctor.  How
long does one wait after a broken engagement to start
dating again?

Sarah Groves is cool.

Anyone coming to the Louisville show on May 12?

that's enough...

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats