Re: Yo-see

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 knebergall at ddi-usa_com wrote:

> And after reading your response, I almost sucked down a lifesaver whole.
>
> I guess you were right about the greatsome part, or at least if you
> were more so, I'd be motioning a co-worker for a Heimlich maneuver by
> now.

you guys are bad for my image as a 'very serious lil worker'....

now everyone wants to know why i choked on my dew.

um, how do you explain this?

someone snarled an email into a bunch of snorts?

(:

rhys

--
If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round it off
with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the universe.