RE: film course

Title: RE: film course

What's wrong with spectrum:  Does it sound/look too much like some other naughty bit word?

OOPS I used spectrum and colon (:) in the same sentence, now THAT could be confusing.

As far as you word play, all I got was Kitty Hawk (not too bad)

Michael

PS my spell checker accepted only "gamut"

(I used the