Re: film course

--- Melanie Shannon <arwen725 at hotmail_com> wrote:

> no, but i sure wish i did!  (let me know if you find
> it, will ya?)

I just got an email from Stacie at OtR telling me
about cyberfilmschool.com.  I checked it out and its
wonderful.  It also has links to a couple of other
good "film schoolish" type sites.  They are all a bit
heavy on the technical/filmmaking side when I'm
looking more for film history and theory stuff, but
they really cover the entire spectrum.  (I used the
word "spectrum" here, a word I really don't prefer,
because I'm not sure how to spell
gamut...gamit...gammit...).

Kelvo

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats