RE: film course

--- Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com>
wrote:

> What's wrong with spectrum:  Does it sound/look too
> much like some other
> naughty bit word?

No.  I just like gamut better.  Actually, gamut is
coser to a dirty word.

> OOPS I used spectrum and colon (:) in the same
> sentence, now THAT could be
> confusing.

I think it's funny how your colon in parentheses looks
kinda like smiling siamese twins conjoined at the top
of the head.

> As far as you word play, all I got was Kitty Hawk

??? Word play?  I'm lost.

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats