Re: suggestions, please...

At 05:43 AM 4/2/2001 -0700, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

>Yeah,but you can't take your computer to the beach, or
>to Taco Bell, or to bed.
>You space age whizz kids!

Au contraire!

Many web journal keepers make downloadable versions of their stuff for PDAs!
They'll also make printer-friendly pages, to accommodate those readers that
need to read at the beach, bed, or local cheap-ass taqueria, and don't want
to get sand, crackers crumbs, or hot sauce in the delicate parts of their
Palm Pilot.

Of course, when I take my memoirs to Taco Bell, I ride in my hover craft!
Whoooooosh!

-Krystyn
http://www.glitterbook.com
(ironically, one of those very memoir-keepers. ;) )