Re: suggestions, please...

--- Miss Glitter <listee at glitterbook_com> wrote:

> At 05:43 AM 4/2/2001 -0700, Kelvin Bailey wrote:
>
> >Yeah,but you can't take your computer to the beach,
> or
> >to Taco Bell, or to bed.
> >You space age whizz kids!
>
> Au contraire!
>
> Many web journal keepers make downloadable versions
> of their stuff for PDAs!

Yeah and all that...But books are cool.  They got
pages and stuff.  You can dog-ear the pages when an
annoying employee interrupts you on your lunch break.
You can even use bookmarks with penguins and stuff on
them.  You can't do that with a laptop, can you?  I
also like my overstuffed bookcase.  A shelf full of
pc's or palm pilots would ruin the mood set by the
leather sofa and the fox hunting picture.

> Of course, when I take my memoirs to Taco Bell, I
> ride in my hover craft!
> Whoooooosh!

I'll keep my horseless carriage, thank you.

Old as dirt...

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats