Re: Suggestions/Reality...

--- FABoyer at aol_com wrote:

 John Updike is one you should also check
> out.  "In the Beauty of
> the Lillies" is one of his more recent works.

It's quite funny that you should mention that.  I have
been reading a book called "Reel Spirituality" and it
makes mention of that book.  So I was prompted to find
the book.  Actually, It didn't grab be quick enough,
so I put it aside.  I'm brutal like that.  Maybe
later...

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats