Fwd: Re: John Irving and other wordsmiths

Note: forwarded message attached.

-- BEGIN included message

O I can not forget - of Neil Gaimen, I just finished
his collaborated book with Terry Prachett.

"Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes
Nutter, Witch."

O did I find that book extremely entertaining and very
little hearted considering it like a Monty Python idea
of what the Apocolypse would be if the anti chirst was
a ten year boy who rather play with his dog than bring
the end of the world!  I definitely love Azraphile and
Crowley, the good angel and bad one - respectively;
how they both tried so hard to stop the world from
ending because they found this world/life of humans to
be so much better than either heaven or hell!

that all from the Arizona desert, for now.

=====
Rama Zen I: The Prince Cybil of Thinking
"You may have a billion lives, but the trick is to live them one at a time."