Re: While we've got this literary thang kickin'....

> There are a couple of kids' books I read years ago whose titles and
> authors I can't rememeber at all. Thought I'd throw it out to the OtR
> universe and see who salutes.

> A young girl is stricken with polio, and comes home from a sort of
> half-way house to live with her family. She has to struggle with
> learning to dress herself, learning to walk, and everything else. She
> has a secret little hideaway in the garden where she goes when it all
> gets to be too much.

I think it was Cerebral Palsy, and it's called 'Mine for keeps' by Jean
little... she wrote some good books.

o, and read the Dark is Rising series by Susan Cooper... wierd - strange
stuff.

um,

rhys

--
If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round it off
with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the universe.