While we've got this literary thang kickin'....

There are a couple of kids' books I read years ago whose titles and
authors I can't rememeber at all. Thought I'd throw it out to the OtR
universe and see who salutes.

One was about a little girl who has no parents, but does have a tiny
golden figurine of a dog that comes to life to watch over her. Turns out
the girl's mother is a banished fairy, and the little girl has to choose
between being able to fly, and renouncing her powers, becoming an
ordinary little girl, and getting her mother back.

A little girl wins a pony in a contest, and has to figure out where the
heck to keep it. The garage doesn't work very well, and she eventually
finds a broken-down old farm.

A young girl is stricken with polio, and comes home from a sort of
half-way house to live with her family. She has to struggle with learning
to dress herself, learning to walk, and everything else. She has a secret
little hideaway in the garden where she goes when it all gets to be too
much.

A kid has a secret: there's a winged colt living in a garden on the roof
of his/her apartment building. She (I think it's a she) tried to hid the
colt, and tries to hide its wings, but it doesn't work very well. I
remember this one had some amazing pictures with the most intense
colours.

Anyone remember any of these?