Re: Cookies on sale, Isle 4....

On 3/27/01 1:44 AM, quoth the brilliant chris at fumblefactory_com at
chris at fumblefactory_com:

>I started crying, somewhere between the dairy section and the snack isle.

Oh, man. Don't take this the wrong way, but...man, that's just so cool.
You know?

Unrelatedly-- well, no-- it IS sorta related cos "Give Me Strength"
reminds me that humans do have hairs along their spines still, haven't
evolved far enough away from the primates yet and listening to that song
sorta makes me feel like a cerebral lemur-- does anyone know where/if
Dido actually recorded GMS?

Cerebral lemur. Woot!

And before I forget, my signature phrase actually came to me a long time
ago from someone in England. I'm not sure I use it the same way. So my
being original is singularly debatable. As usual.

I'll compare notes with her. We shall see.