Re: Cookies on sale, Isle 4....

In a message dated 3/27/01 1:44:01 AM, chris at fumblefactory_com writes:

>>This song just *moves* me, the same way that Latter Days and Poughkeepsie
>>did when i first heard them.

This reminds me of what must have been the twentieth time I listened to
Amateur Shortwave, as I was driving to class.  The words to "Mary's Waltz"
became clear to me for the first time, especially the final verse, and I had
to compose myself before leaving my car for class.  Funny how music can do
that.

~Joseph R McAllister (yep, i'm new.  no, my signatures aren't always this
formal.)