Cookies on sale, Isle 4....

Ok.

I had the. wierdest. shopping experience tonight.

My car is in the shop. Anybody ever snapped a number 2 piston? Not Pretty.
So, i borrow my roomates car to go shopping. I figure i've got some time to
kill, i haven't gone shopping in weeks, time to stock up. So, i bring my
minidisk recorder with me, listening to FfR, stating about halfway through.

I'm almost done shopping, i'm about a quarter of the way through "When I
Go", pushing the cart slowly down the isle. I stop shopping really, and
concentrate on the music. And then somthing happened that i didn't expect.

I started crying, somewhere between the dairy section and the snack isle.

It was surreal, like a Radiohead video. Fake Plastic Dreams, anyone?

This song just *moves* me, the same way that Latter Days and Poughkeepsie
did when i first heard them.

Chris