Re: a fly on my pastor's ass

--- "kevin c. taylor" <sevenkevinheaven at hotmail_com>
wrote:

>Who said I was a christian? You guys jump to a-lot of
conclusions.

>If I would have powdered it up for you guys like that
in the first place maybe your panties would be
unwaded<

Who said I was wearing any?  you jump to a lot of
conclusions. ;P

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats