excuses and reasons

--- jillian tully <waytogojane at hotmail_com> wrote:

> others have excuses, i have my reasons why. (nickel
> creek)

Darnit Jillian, I knew you were swell!  I just bought
this cd and can't get enough of it.  they are playing
here in the ville in a few weeks but its sold out.
I'm gonna try to catch them in July in Somerset.

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats