Re: a fly on my pastor's ass

--- "kevin c. taylor" <sevenkevinheaven at hotmail_com>
wrote:

>I'm not chastising anyone; I've been in those shoes
and that's how I feel about those shoes. Can I
honestly feel how I feel, or should I check in with
you guys first.<

You can feel however you want to feel about whatever
shoes you wore.  Just don't project those shoes on
others assuming they are the same shoes.  It seems to
me that if you have ever dealt with the questions or
concerns that Jillian has, you would be a lot more
understanding and - hey, here's a thought - helpful.
Be as honest as you want, just don't go backslapping
others based on your own experience or what you see in
others.

On second thought, maybe you should check with us guys
first ;)

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats