From: kevin c. taylor
To: eadsj at qwest_net ; waytogojane at hotmail_com ; Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: a fly on my pastor's ass

Who said I was a christian?  You guys jump to a-lot of conclusions.  But I know the power of faith.   All the major religions teach that.  Faith is the key to see past your self  and be free.   If I would have powdered it up for you guys like that in the first place maybe your panties would be unwaded.