simon and karin

Ysoi sez:

> finally got broadsided
> by a giant Reese's Cup on my way to work.

hey, if you're gonna get broadsided by _anything_...

> Simon's
> gonna come to my house
> and revoke my Duran Duran club membership.

maybe it could be restored if we worked on the
possibility of simon and karin doing a duet.  i was
just saying the other day that i would like to hear
such a combination.  what do you think they should
sing?

> Maybe if they think I've been REALLY bad, they'll
> send John! Wooty woot!

you have good taste...

and you have ever thought of comprising your own li'l
rhyme, that follows you everywhere...kinda like the
scarlet pimpernel.  maybe it could include "wooty
woot" and unrelenting boots :)

:)  j. marie