Re: Re: a giggle

On 3/21/01 2:14 PM, quoth the brilliant b_lachey at hotmail_com at
b_lachey at hotmail_com:

>From:  b_lachey at hotmail_com (Bruce Lachey)
>Sender:    owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>To:    fionaeval at yahoo_com, over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>hungry like the bergquist
>(i smell like i sound)
>

>----Original Message Follows----
>From: "J. Marie Hall" <fionaeval at yahoo_com>
>
>many cool points if you can relate the beginning of
>"if nothing else" to a duran duran song...
>
>this is definitely for brusay :)
>
>-j. marie

You know, it took me until this morning to suddenly realise what this was
all about. I took the chocolate of this question and the peanut butter of
the "songs beginning with laughter" question, and finally got broadsided
by a giant Reese's Cup on my way to work. Simon's gonna come to my house
and revoke my Duran Duran club membership.

Maybe if they think I've been REALLY bad, they'll send John! Wooty woot!

Slut with a mission....