Re: bogarts show

Scott Ulrich wrote:
> Great show.  I agree with Dan that Birds was
> great, the beginning reminded me of some Rage
> against the Machine song, I forget the name.
> I'm serious.

yeah, it was quite rockin'. [1]

> It was nice meeting everyone at the pre-show
> dig at Daniels.  I was the guy with the Tori
> shirt that apparently looked like a Toad the
> Wet Sprocket shirt.  I don't know either.

yeah, the pic on the leftish side of the front
looked close enough to the cover of toad's [2]
"dulcinea" album [3].  but, tori's just as good.
i saw it was a "to venus and back" shirt.  the
tori/alanis show at riverbend, i guess?

> BTW, Dan, I checked that site with the OtR/
> Tori mix-up and nothing was there except a
> page that said nothing was there.

rick sent me a corrected link.  the gist of it
was a new releases list... and it said "Tori Amos-
Films for Radio (Backporch)."  somebody screwed
up on that one.

[re: poster]
> I left it at my parents house and my mom spilled
> some grease on Karin's face and now she has this
> mark that bears resmeblence to Gorbichov.

i had a tortilla like that once.  except it didn't
look like gorbichov.

in a weird mood,
dan

np: sarah masen - the holding '95

footnotes:
 [1]- aka "rockin' for OtR"  :P
 [2]- the *wet* sprocket
 [3]- great album.  that & "coil" are my fav toad [2].