bogarts show

Great show.  I agree with Dan that Birds was great, the beginning reminded
me of some Rage against the Machine song, I forget the name.  I'm serious.
I've read some of Larry Nager's Enquirer reviews about the band and their
albums and they've always been really good, I guess he just doesn't like
Jack's style or something.  After the show I went over to Martino's to watch
the UC game and a little later Karin and Linford walked in, but instead of
watching the game, they went upstairs to some post-show party or something.
I couldn't believe it!  You'd think they would have a little more support
for their home town collegiate athletics.  Pox on them, thats probably why
we lost.  :)

It was nice meeting everyone at the pre-show dig at Daniels.  I was the guy
with the Tori shirt that apparently looked like a Toad the Wet Sprocket
shirt.  I don't know either.  BTW, Dan, I checked that site with the
OtR/Tori mix-up and nothing was there except a page that said nothing was
there.

Later all,
scott

Side note:  at the Everybody's Records show I got a signed copy of that
poster with K&L where Linford looks like a cross between a young Bob Dylan
and U2's Bono.  I left it at my parents house and my mom spilled some grease
on Karin's face and now she has this mark that bears resmeblence to
Gorbichov.  Blasphemy!