Re: side-tracked, again

--- Melanie Shannon <arwen725 at hotmail_com> wrote:

> but the real question is, people 'who know' keep
> telling me that
> 'delicatessen' (by the same guys) is a better film.
> i disagreed.  :\

I agree with your disagreement.  Although Delicatessen
was cool - especially that very swell Charlie
Chaplinesque coreographed scene in the middle.

> feel the same way about the coen brothers and barton
> fink.  can anyone
> explain to me why barton fink is the best coen
> brothers movie

It's not.  My vote goes to Raising Arizona with Fargo
running a distant second.

Kelvin

=====
"The pleasure of obedience is pretty thin compared to the pleasure of hearing a rotten tomato hit someone in the rear end."     --  Garrison Keillor