side-tracked, again

city of the lost children??  8)  i love you guys!!!  i was all for naming a
little girl 'miette' until i found out it really means 'crumb,' in french.
awww, but how endearing!

but the real question is, people 'who know' keep telling me that
'delicatessen' (by the same guys) is a better film.  i disagreed.  :\  i
feel the same way about the coen brothers and barton fink.  can anyone
explain to me why barton fink is the best coen brothers movie?  or how
delicatessen could possibly be better than the lost children???

okay, okay- i'll quit rambling. just got a little over-excited there about
the mention of a favorite movie!

melanie