Wicked funny

For those who don't know, using "wicked" as an adverb to mean something akin to
"extremely" is a very New England thing to do.  (I think there is a line in
Good Will Hunting about Will being "wicked smaht".)  After seven years in
Boston, I didn't realize I'd picked it up until moving to Michigan, and people
started giving me funny looks when I would say it was "wicked cold outside".
:-)

Still waiting for my CD...
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu        http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Go to red alert!"  "Are you *absolutely* sure, sir?
It does mean changing the bulb."			    - Red Dwarf