Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #464

--- Alfred B Johnson <hoopyfrood at juno_com> wrote:
> David Gray is good.

Yes, he is.

 Has anyone mentioned the fact
> that David Gray is
> good?  He's good.

I'll be happy to oblige.  David Gray is good.

 >He's on my radio.

Tell him hello.

> The N key on my keyboard is acting up.  Please
> forgive any missing Ns.

Good thing his name ain't David Granny!

> Are those Van Morrison lyrics in the middle of this
> David Gray song?

Why yes they are.  From "Into The Mystic".  One of my
all-time faves.  (Well, besides fettuccini alfredo at
Maccaroni's)

> In California they want to drop the SATs as an
> admission requirement,
> which, to me,  just goes to show you that OtR is a
> band with Christians,
> not a Christian band.  Plus they sing about Jacksie,
> who is CS Lewis, and
> Lewis was a neo-marxist aggro rock star, much like
> Zack De La Rocha,
> without the hair.

I think Fred is one of the funniest guys I almost
know!

Kelvo

=====
"The pleasure of obedience is pretty thin compared to the pleasure of hearing a rotten tomato hit someone in the rear end."     --  Garrison Keillor