Re: wicked

--- "J. Marie Hall" <fionaeval at yahoo_com> wrote:

> poor thing.  all preoccupied with wickedness...he
> must
> be listening to that evil non-christian music again.
>
> dan: please go buy some twila so we can all sleep
> better at night, brother.

Sorry.  Twila won't work.  She won't cover evil.  At
best she's good for moderate crossness.
For evil - I hate to say this Dan - but it's Carman or
nothing.  Yep.  Won't you be having fun tonight!

SATAN BITE THE DUST!!!

Kelvo

=====
"The pleasure of obedience is pretty thin compared to the pleasure of hearing a rotten tomato hit someone in the rear end."     --  Garrison Keillor