RE: good moments

Title: RE: good moments

I know exactly what you mean of getting into a code mode.  I have a hard time w/OTR while coding, I sometimes refocus and see that I've missed several of the songs that I wanted to get that candles and tea mindset for a couple of seconds in the course of the day.

I currently (rotation changes every 2-3 weeks) use Deitiphobia, Five Iron Frenzy and Tonio K to get into code mode.  I will have to try King's X, I saw them at Cornerstone awhile back but don't have any of their music.

The main problem I have is making spec revisions with the headphones on at all.  Oops have I done anything but dreamily listen to Like a Radio (ASR) for the last 40 minutes....But the guy in the cube close to me has this ANNOYING habit of chewing ice for most of the day.

Back to Assembler

Michael

np: Michael Knott - Live Cornerstone 2000