-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of rhys daily
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 7:06 AM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: good moments

sometimes the best moments of the day involve cookies and hot chocolate
steaming in a mug, and seeing the sunrise turn blue before you're done
daydreaming.

recently i have discovered how good King's X can be; especially for
programming mode.

for some reason the mp3s downloaded from otr seem to consistently crash my
entire sound handling system.  annoying - especially because it almost
always dies on 'last night i dreamed you cut off your hair.... decalred
yourself a concubine. filled the bathtub.'  then it dies. actually any otr
song does this.

anyway, that is all.

rhys

--
Capital letters were always the best way of dealing with things you didn't
know the answer to. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Douglas Adams