OTR live!

Good evening, all. I was curious if any one was resourceful enough to
somehow record any shows on the recent tour. Are we allowed to discuss such
matters here? If not, forgive. If so, I would love to get my hands on live
versions of a few of the songs. I feel latter days has morphed into a much
stronger live ditty than that found on the record (though that one is
splendid in its own right). Let me know. I look forward to the new OTR
release and any responses I may receive.
Thanks!