Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #392

Since my name's been invoked by the other Steve from 'round these parts (hey
Steve!), I figured I might as well jump into this whole listie list thing.
Not really sure why I'm bothering though.  I didn't buy too much music in
2000, and much of what I did buy was pre-2000 stuff.  Anyway, here are a few
of my faves from this past year:

Emmylou Harris - Red Dirt Girl

Peter Mulvey - The Trouble With Poets (thanks to all you midwesterners who've
raved about this guy for so long.)

Allison Moorer - The Hardest Part

Trespassers William - Anchor (a local band that I highly recommend to y'all)

Michael Roe - It's For You

I'm sure there are probably some others that warrant inclusion on this list,
but I can't think of them offhand, so this will have to do for now.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Lucinda Williams - "Sweet Old World"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky