Top CD's of 2000

1  VOL "Audible Sigh"  not new, but it was new to me and Compass finally
			released it in June of 2000
2  U2 "All that you can't leave behind"
3  Emmy Lou Harris "Red Dirt Girl"
4  Sam Bush "Ice Caps of Telluride"  The cover of Dylan's "Girl of the
			North Country" is great
5  Soundtrack "O Brother - Where art thou?"  Amazing CD produced by
			T-Bone Burnett.  The Gillian Welch/Emmy Lou/
			Allison Krauss trio is wonderful
6  Over the Rhine "Good Dog Bad Dog" - Had it before this year, but when
			I look back I still find it worthy of the spot
7  Kasey Chambers "The Captain"
8  Caedmon's Call "Long Line of Leavers"
9  77's "Late" a comp of some of their more recent EP's and previously
			unreleased and live tracks
10 Mark Olson and the Original Harmony Ridge Creek Dippers "My Own Jo
			Ellen"  The Jayhawks truly miss this man

Honorable mentions

Jan Krist "See Stone" EP
Johnny Cash "American 3:Solitary Man"  even with a worn out voice he's
			still amazing
Monk	"O"
The Wayside "Farm"
Jason Dennie "Just Enough"  Amazing fingerstyle guitarist
Urban Hillbilly Quartet  "Lanky But Macho" -  Great CD title and even
			better music, hard to believe that these are
			B-Sides
Atomic Opera "Gospel Cola"
Platypus "Ice Cycles"

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools