RE: Top 10 [ 2 Pauls and a Nigel ]

19 year olds and crayons simply don't mix.  Everyone knows that.

The record they sent up with Voyagers "contains 116 images, greetings in 55
languages, 22 music selections, and 39 earthly sounds."  Whatever crazy
aliens find it have to have a record player (!) that plays at 16-2/3 rpm
though, so chances might be slim it'll be a universal hit.  Sending a record
and needle and cartridge hurtling through space seems like an invitation to
be attacked if you ask me...

More information can be gleaned from:

http://vraptor.jpl.nasa.gov/voyager/record.html

One of the images is titled "Demonstration of licking, eating and drinking"
and scares the bejeezus out of me.

There ought to be a law against how unfunny Rushmore was.  Maybe it was too
hyped.  Mark just saw it, was iffy on it too.

The next battlemail I'll send your way, I'll be Lawrence, and I'll use all
low offense and defense moves, so plan accordingly.

Merry Christmas,

Bruce

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Dan Temmesfeld" <dtemm at yahoo_com>
never let a 19yo psycho in your car with
crayons.  EVER.

 > 1 radiohead "kid a" this album seems
 > like it's from outer space, but in a
 > good way.  like that metal record the
 > US sent up with voyager...

what CD did they send up?  AC/DC?  one
less of those on the earth makes me
happier.

comon' brucie, "rushmore" was pretty good.
am i gonna have to kick your ass at battle
mail?

actually, please, just let me win once...