Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #392

> not that it really matters, but my top of the pops goes a bit like this:
>
> TRAVIS - THE MAN WHO!!!!
> coldplay - parachutes

(snip)
I got Travis a couple of months ago and have had it on constant rotation
ever since.  Driftwood is one of the top songs of the year.

My students (i am an assistant youth pastor) are obsessed with Coldplay . .
. i haven't heard any of their stuff yet, though.  These same guys love kent
(like me) and I highly recommend that disc.  they have two english discs,
Isola and Hagnesta Hill, but HH will not be released in the States, so it
takes some doing to get that one.

pre-2000 records that i bought and enjoyed this year:
> fiona apple - when the pawn... (too bad i didn't own this when i was going
> through the breakup bollocks)
This one is a fave of my wife's . . . i like it too.

ken