fucking

Before I start in on this topic, I want to preface myself...

I have only been skimming the posts lately, I haven't had time to read
all of them.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with "fucking," I don't think
that it defames the sacredness of the body (and I do think that the body
is sacred).  The problem starts to come in when fucking, instead of
making love is all that happens.

Making love is the deepest, most moving experience sex-wise, that two
people can share.  But occasionally, rough and tumble physical
gratification is what those two people most desire at the moment.  And
that is okay.  *between two people who honestly care about eachother*

Sex can be very theraputic, and I include fucking in that.  True, you are
dealing with a different set of emotions then when making love to
someone, but there is nothing wrong with that.  Sometimes it takes alot
to be honest enough to fuck, or be fucked.  I think that you almost make
yourself more vulnerable in that situation, because the emotions that you
are dealing with are more dangerous.

The problem comes in when you allow a person to become "a fuck."  That
implies a lack of respect for the person that you are with, and distances
you from them.  But fucking between two people who deeply care about
eachother, I have found to be a very good experience.

An endnote:  I try very hard not to judge people's sex-life choices.  I
live in a glass house.  I think responsible exploration of ones sexuality
is a very healthy thing to do, whether thats through fucking someone you
love, or making love to them, or gay/lesbian sex, or involvement in S&M.
All of that can be good and healthy things.  All of that can be
incredibly destructive too.  It just depends on attitude.

Perhaps you may think that this makes me "less" of a christian.  It has
been something that I have struggled with long and hard.  But in the end,
I think it makes me a better more well-rounded person, and I don't think
that anyone should ever hold any regrets over those sorts of choices.  It
makes us who we are.

jen

Fear of the moodiness of love and the moods of the caperings of rage.
Gargle of the molten metal of her hair shrieking with pain all her joy at
being possesed... The reflection of her grimaces painted on the mirror
which is open to all the winds aromatizes the hardness of her blood on
the coldness of the flight of doves which receives it.
-Pablo Picasso "Desire Caught by the Tail"